- All life on earth is dependent upon solar energy. In fact, without it, there would be no life at all. Even the lowest life forms on Earth, such as 快手充值 and microbes, need energy in the form of sunlight in order to survive.
- Solar power is completely environmental friendly, producing absolutely no carbon emissions or other harmful byproducts, whatsoever. It can be used successfully and cost-effectively in just about any location on the planet. You do not need to live in a tropical or desert climate in order to benefit from its use. It has been used successfully in many cold climates, and even in the polar regions.
- Every area of the United States of America receives enough sunlight to benefit from and make use of solar technology.
- Currently, the cheapest and most effective way of using solar power in your home is through the use of solar hot water heating systems. In fact, these systems have been commercially available in the United States for over a 100 years.
- The sun’s energy can be used for heating homes effectively in cold climates, as well as in warm climates. In fact, this form of heating has been in use many cold-climate northern European countries for several decades now.
- Solar energy technology has advanced far enough that it can be a viable and cost-effective replacement for regular grid-electricity. Its popularity is rapidly increasing – so much so that the demand for solar-powered gadgets is currently greater than the supply.
There is no shortage of energy on Earth and no need to use damaging fossil fuels. It is simply a matter of utilizing and advancing alternative energy technologies for a cleaner future.